Sunday, November 18, 2012

Holiday House Bazaar

Here it is less than a week away from Holiday House Bazaar and I'm just now letting my followers  know about our local annual Bazaar here on our island.


Original Sea Shell Paintings on Wood Blocks

Original, Affordable, Art
This year I am very excited to show off my newest line of Sea Shell Oil Paintings on small wooden blocks. These Shells are from the beaches around us and look stunning.  The paintings remind us all of our most memorable day on the Beach.   
But the best part of all is that they are extremely affordable.  You'll want to pick up several for the last minute unique gift of Original, Affordable, Art.  

These small Original, Affordable, Art paintings will make wonderful Hostess / Host Gifts for the Holidays and House Warming Gifts.  Also, they are light weight for shipping and easy to pack as a gift in a suitcase for travel.

Along with my beautiful sea shell paintings I will have my lovely oil paintings to share with you and my ever popular note cards with some newest designs as well as my other favorites from my extensive line.

Click photo to enlarge

Please, if you are in the area on Saturday, November 24th stop by the Community Club on the island and say hello.  My booth is always in the Community Hall  (not the fire hall) up on stage right ... its hard to miss me and my art up there.


No comments:

Post a Comment