Friday, January 17, 2014

Cloud Study #2



~ Cloud Study #2 ~
4" x 6", oil on Gessoed watercolor paper 5 1/2" x 7 1/4"

I'm enjoying this series so far.  I do think this is going to finally give me more confident brush handling. It may not come as fast as I'd like, but with practice I think I can accomplish my goals.

I did, during most of this study, remember to pay attention to my brushstrokes, but looking back on it I can see I need to work on direction of my brush strokes to help form the object.

2 comments:

  1. I like this one better than yesterdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Donna … wow, I never realized how much a detail I could put into a cloud. What a wonderful learning experience this is. I think they will get worse before they get too much better. All a great learning experience.

    ReplyDelete