Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Art of a Sketchbook - Friday

Mug Shots from my sketchbooks ....

Seems like everyone is into Mug Shots lately.  So my way of participating is to share a few sketches of my mugs from my sketchbooks.  Sketching my coffee mugs is something I've always done and I'm sure its because there is always one near me.
Mug #1... a very feminine with dainty flowers on the octagon shaped mug.  
A fine strip of gold on the handle
............


Same as mug #1 ... this was just tiny in my sketchbook, about an inch high.
............

Mug #3 was a hand made mug.  I used it for years and just
recently passed it along to a friend and neighbor.
............

Mug #4 is the same as mug #5.  Odd shaped but it was a favorite for years.
............

Mug #5, Red mug.
............

Mug #6 ... these are not my mugs / cups.  They were in a 
magazine andI thought they needed to be sketched. 

There you have it ... 6 mug shots from one sketchbook.
There are more in other sketchbooks but this is enough mugs for one day I think.

............
Have a great Easter week-end.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have nice weather this weekend and get out and take one of those great walks. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete