Wednesday, January 09, 2013

#8 - North Head Lighthouse

 Lighthouse Keepers Residences, 6" x 8" oil on panel, © 2013 Nancy Van Blaricom

A few years ago two other couples along with my husband and myself spent a couple of nights here.  It was a fun experience to stay where the lighthouse keepers of long ago spent so much time.  

You can read all about the North Head Lighthouse ... maybe you'd like to spent the night there also. Don't let the fact that its supposed to be haunted hold you back from a fun week-end.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, Nancy. I also love "Moo", but it's a challenge keeping up with all the blogs with this "30 on 30"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Linda it is hard to keep up!!! But I love the depth in this one and the pop of red in the roof. lovely!

    ReplyDelete