Monday, October 15, 2007

Local Color




I love watching movies about artists!


Recently I saw the trailer of Local Color. Having only seen the trailer I think it looks like a good movie. Although I do not paint many oils I think it has a possibility of inspiring a lot of us artists.
PLOT: A successful artist looks back with loving memories on the summer of his defining year, 1974. A talented, but troubled eighteen year old art student befriends an elderly alcoholic genius painter who has turned his back on not only art, but life. I think it's due out later this month.

6 comments:

  1. It's so good to know a bit more about this movie!!!! Sounds terrific!! And thanks for adding your vote to seeing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I the last persom to have heard about this movie? I just recently learned about it ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really cool, I haven't heard of it either. Now thanks to you I have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks like a great movie. I'll definitly keep en eye peeled for it...
    Ronell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait until this movie comes out. It should be fun! Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Thanks! I'll have to find it somewhere. It seems to be a great movie!

    ReplyDelete