Monday, September 09, 2013

Mussels in a Group

I have been preparing for a holiday show that is the Saturday after Thanksgiving each year.

More often than not I find myself still working on framing or printing long after midnight the night before.  This year I'm ahead of schedule.  I have all my cards printed and most of my paintings ready to share.

This is a small 6" x 6" painting of Mussels to go along with the small wood block shell paintings I do.

Group of Mussels, 6" x 6", Oil on stretched canvas
© 2013 Nancy Van Blaricom

Side view of stretch canvas

5 comments:

  1. Nancy, it seems as though you are well organized and ahead of the game for the Holidays! I love all your photos of your set up. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Donna. I love to paint shells I find on the shore. Each one is different.

    Yes Linda .. I think I am pretty organized for a change. Not sure what to contribute my organization to. Not that it matters, its nice to be ahead of the game. Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shells are the perfect subject for small perfect paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sally. They are a small item, original art, that people can afford. And they do not take too long for me to paint. A win - win for everyone. :-)

    ReplyDelete