Thursday, May 02, 2013

The Art of a Sketchbook - Friday


Two sketchbook pages done in the same style where I have added a lot of words to the sketch.

On the top sketch I've written about how little I produce, what I wish I would have done to this sketch, and also what the weather was for the day.


In this sketch I wrote about my thoughts of how I would like to paint this scene ... also what this sketch was all about, and how I would sketch it next time.

There seems to be no consistency with my sketchbooks.  Sometimes when I look back through my sketchbooks and I see how different each page can be and it drives me nuts that there is so much variety in the way I use my sketchbooks ... but, it doesn't seem to make any difference, I keep doing each page different.  How about you?  do you work in your sketchbooks in a regular method?

No comments:

Post a Comment