- I can subscribe to their blog. Sign up on the opening page of their blog if they have a subscription box.
- RSS feeds ... come right next to my mailbox. or
- become a Follower.
The problem I see is that if you don't become a Follower, fellow bloggers can see who is 'following' them and will wonder why isn't 'so and so' following me. Unless I go to my blog and look to see what fellow bloggers are up to the new blog posts can be missed.
When you subscribe to a blog that means you receive e-mails in your box. If you don't get too much mail already this might be a good way to get the updates.
Then there's Subscription through rss feeds. They are there right beside my mail box and yet easy to ignore until I have the time to sit and enjoy them. This is my favorite way to be updated.
- Does anyone else feel confused by the choices like I do?
- Which is your chosen method of blog up-dates? and,
- What if someone would rather subscribe by rss feeds and drops the other way of receiving your update... no one can tell if they are followed by rss feeds as I understand it.