This is a mono print I did of our sailboat up on the tide grid. I am pretty new to printing and now that its done I can see that I could have done some things differently to make it a better print ... remove more linoleum in some places, done a better job of coating the lino block with the ink, etc. Even with these mistakes I can still recognize it as our boat and that Harmony is on the tide grid. I have only done a couple of prints before and I find them mesmerising to work on. I became so engrossed with this one, trying to decide what to remove and what to leave behind. I may continue to work on this to see if I can't improve some of the lines of the hull.