Friday, October 27, 2006

Spring Florals in October?

SOLD
Each of these small works are 2.5" x 2.5" Watercolor painted on 140lb Arches watercolor paper


I can not believe that Halloween is almost here and October will soon be gone. It was just a few months ago Spring was here, wasn't it. I remember I was busy painting beautiful spring tulip fields. Here are a couple of small ones from that spring collection.
SOLDAt the time I took the reference photo's you could see whole fields of solid red, white, pink and mixed. They are breathtaking and you are just as in awe the next time you see these colors spread out before you in a field.

SOLD
This last one is the only painting from the Spring Floral series that I've framed.
I think I should be painting pumpkin fields now, instead of looking at these spring floral's.

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are all 2.5" x 2.5"! Wow. The brush that I used most of the day was 2.5" wide. =P I like the framed one. Nice. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really lovely framed.

    ReplyDelete